Thursday, May 15, 2008

5/3

hi all
so our last day in Vina Del Mar was spent at the country house of my host family where we had a BBq. it was incredible. it was such a cool day. we all relaxed and ate and drank and played games. it was awesome.


these are 2 pictures of the grounds around the house, thats Piera in the tree

the game we played was a dice game that involved bluffing. the rules seemed to keep changing. but i managed to make it to the final 2 on my first try. not too shabby.




this is me & Piera playing the dice game. i love this photo.
this is the game table. the woman on the left in the middle was the winner. i almost got her.


this was a park down the street from the house. from left to right is Piera, Piera's sister Martina (who by the way didnt talk to me until this last day, then you couldnt get her to stop), Martina's friend Maria Jose & me

Martina & Maria Jose sitting in the middle of the street. these girls wore me out playing hide & seek. You know you are old when you need to take a break from hide & seek.

the whole BBQ gang.

this picture cracks me up. plus you get to see a little more of the land around the house. that is not the house in the background, that is the garage.

men and meat

this was our last day in Vina, the next morning we left to travel to Quillota. i cried like a baby when i had to leave. im such a sissy!

No comments: